Saturday, October 17, 2009

You've got red on you.

Weekend 3 of Tower of Terror at The Tower Theater in SLC. It's official. I know firmly believe that there is no movie that is not made better by simply watching it in a proper cinema. I noticed so many details that my repeated home viewings had simply robbed me of.

Also, today is the last day of Sleepy Millcreek Hollow. If you are yet unaware of what that is, it's a Halloween Fair up at the Marriott-Slaterville renaissance festival site. Come visit the haunted market and trail of terror! Scary stories told by firelight and delicious food from friendly vendors.

Be there or be scared.

1 comment:

  1. FYI, I added a link to your blog in the Halloween section of Salt Lake Sites.

    You seem to be in the thick of things related to Halloween ... Feel free to add Halloween events to the calendar.

    ReplyDelete